The shop to be converted is located on the ground floor of the monument built in 1845-46 according to the plans of József Hild. The tenant is planning a sophisticated facade and interior design in line with its premium quality image. The new teant1s logo will be placed in the inscription field of the facade portals, as well as in the granite slab in front of the entrance. The vaulted spaces of the premises on the ground floor and basement level will remain intact. The lighting will be suspended and the mechanical equipment will be integrated into an independent wallboard lining to let the historic space prevail its original beauty.
architects: Gyulovics István, Bartha András Márk